Top 7 Sites to Report Internet Fraud
- http://www.ic3.gov/ - Alert the Authorities. The Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3) is a partnership between the Federal Bureau of investigation, the National White Collar Crime Center (NW3C), and the Bureau of Justice Assistance (BJA).
- http://www.bbb.org/ - BBB's goal is to successfully resolve complaints involving buyers and sellers in a fair and timely fashion. This includes complaints involving consumer-to-business and business-to-business transactions that involve the advertisement and/or sale of a product or service.
- http://www.consumerreports.org/ - Consumers Union (CU) is an expert, independent, nonprofit organization whose mission is to work for a fair, just, and safe marketplace for all consumers and to empower consumers to protect themselves.
- http://www.ripoffreport.com/ - Ripoff Report® is a worldwide consumer reporting Web site and publication, by consumers, for consumers, to file and document complaints about companies or individuals. Search engines will automatically discover most reports- your report may be found on Google when consumers search for the company relating to your post.
- http://www.complaintsboard.com/ - Made by the people for the people. A very popular blog to post complaints online.
- http://www.complaints.com/ - Complaints.com is a database of personal, first-hand, consumer experiences with products and services for the primary benefit of consumers to learn from the personal experiences of other consumers.
- http://www.reviewandjudge.org – Objective indicators let you balance the number of complaints against the size and age of the company.
www.quackwatch.org - for health related frauds only, by Dr. Stephen Barrett
REPORT YOUR FRAUD